Pennsylvania Councilman Uses Citywide Alert System To Call His Friend Gay
1. Washington County councilman Matt Staniszewski sent this email out to everyone in Washington, PA who had signed up for the emergency alert system.
2. Mayor Brenda Davis reprimanded Staniszewski for the email during a City Council agenda meeting Monday morning, calling it “inappropriate.”
3. Matt Staniszewski, however, has defended the email, claiming he meant “happy.”
4. One thing Staniszewski did admit was that he did not know the system was no longer in the testing stage.
5. Jimmy Kimmel lampooned the incident, saying Staniszewski’s response was fine, “if you are in the fourth grade.”
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/pennsylvania-councilman-uses-citywide-alert-system-to-call-h
Leave a Reply