Meet The Real-Life Walter White, The Best Meth Cook In Alabama
1. “My name is Walter White and I’m a meth cook, and for 10 years I had the best meth in Alabama. And if you wanted the best meth, you had to come this way, you had to come to me.”
2. In an interview, Walter White told Vice that he started making meth part-time while doing construction to earn extra money for his family. But eventually, he was making so much money cooking meth that he turned it into his full-time job.
3. During his peak, Walter was making several thousand dollars a week. He said he’d use the money to buy “tools, four-wheelers, cars, trucks, you name it.”
4. But just like his fictional counterpart of the same name, law enforcement eventually caught up with White. After violating his probation, White was put on the top of the most-wanted list, wanted on $2 million bond.
5. White eventually ended up at Foundry Rescue Mission & Recovery, a faith-based rehab facility.
6. He also reconnected with his children and grandchildren.
7. White still might face prison time, but he has a positive outlook on what’s ahead. “If I have to go to prison, I won’t be hurting anybody but myself this time. It’s just me answering up to the things I’ve done.”
8. Watch the entire Vice video.
9. Images and video via Vice.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/maycie/real-life-walter-white-meth-cook-alabama-vice
Leave a Reply