Apparently Bob Stoops showed up at a site and blended in for about 30 min before they figured it out (left):
26 Reasons Why The University Of Oklahoma Is The Best University To Ever Grace This Earth
Press play on this – then proceed
1. David Boren
David Boren has been around for almost 20 years now and has been nothing short of awesome for the university. He simply is the best.
Also, who else can split the president and vice president like this?
2. Norman is the best town ever.
Close enough to OKC, but just far enough away that we aren’t really a part of it. Norman has everything you need. It was voted the top six small town in the U.S.A. in 2008!
3. OU currently ranks No. 1 in the nation among all public universities in the number of freshman National Merit Scholars enrolled.
4. OU is a leader among all U.S. universities in international exchange programs. One in four OU students study abroad.
5. The meteorology program also consistently ranks among the top five meteorologist programs in the country.
6. Robert Anthony “Bob” Stoops. The man brought OU back from the dark ages to being an annual top five contender.
He even showed up (bottom left with the visor on) unannounced to help clean up after the tornados hit Moore, Oklahoma, in May.
9. The Sooners have a little brother called Oklahoma State that they get to make fun of whenever they want.
11. The fact that Texas’ stadium is actually named after a Sooner alum, Darrell Royal
12. This play:
13. The football team holds the NCAA record for most consecutive wins by a major college program at 47 straight. This streak will probably never be beaten.
16. The queso at The Mont near campus is the best thing that could ever touch your lips.
17. Sam Noble Museum, which is on campus, is one of the world’s largest university-based natural history museums. It’s home to the largest land-vertebrae skull ever found, from a pentaceratops that towers at over 10 feet high
18. The other on-campus museum, the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, is incredible. It’s multiple collections have a value of over $100 million which includes paintings by Degas, Monet, van Gogh, and Renoir
19. Rapper Busta Rhymes is named after a former Sooner football player Buster Rhymes.
20. The band Kings of Leon are fans even though none of them attended the university.
The drummer sometimes even has the OU logo taped to his drum set, as well as a mini helmet with him up on stage.
21. Actress Olivia Munn graduated with a degree in journalism from OU in 2002.
22. And Ed Harris also attended OU.
23. Fred Haise, class of 1959, was an astronaut on Apollo 13. He was played by Bill Paxton in the film.
24. This is the main library: Bizzell. Have you ever seen something so gorgeous? It belongs in Disney World.
Students actually had a flash rave in the library back in 2010 where over 3,000 students showed up during finals week.
25. If you kiss someone in the spoonholder in the north oval, you’re destined to get married.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/samir/tuck-fexas