The Shirk Report Volume 361
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Do as I say, not as I do
– Check out this guy’s office
– “ha HA! You’ve all been had!”
– This game is not for you
– Bless you
– When you ignore the prof to play a restaurant simulator
– What’s your reaction 12-year-old Matt Damon?
– raises eyebrows
– Tiniest photobomb ever?
– You are not pizza
– Anyone know what type of hummingbird this is?
– Avenge meeeeee
– This Shaquille O’Neal/Kevin Hart face swap is perfect | honorable mention
– Mike Myers’ Steve Martin transformation is almost complete
– THANK YOU!
– Oh look, a balloon
– When Dads protest
– This baby’s hair
– “a little help here”
– Don’t mess with this bird | or make eye contact with this owl
– It was the best of times, it was the worst of times
– Until next week
– Deep Learning Is Going to Teach Us All the Lesson of Our Lives: Jobs Are for Machines
– March Madness brings increase in number of vasectomies
– This four-letter word is the Swedish key to happiness at work
– These 25 Companies Are More Powerful Than Many Countries
– Pregnant T-rex discovery sheds light on evolution of egg-laying
– The Epic Story of Dropbox’s Exodus From the Amazon Cloud Empire
– Neil deGrasse Tyson: pedantry in space
– Closing Apps to Save Your Battery Only Makes Things Worse
– The Oral History of the 1996 Chicago Bulls
– How a Ragtag Gang of Retirees Pulled Off the Biggest Jewel Heist in British History
HERE’S TO THE WEEKEND – AND PIZZA!