Some Student Pranksters Made Spencer Matthews Think He Had An STI
1. Remember that time someone tweeted a picture of Spencer Matthews’ willy? This is even funnier.
Posing as a “Dr. Imran calling from the John Hunter Clinic for Sexual Health”, a student from Sussex managed to convince Spenny that he’d contracted “Donovanosis… a disease found in sub-tropical areas.”
2. And poor Spenny totally fell for it. First they asked him whether it hurt when he pees.
Via Getty / Stuart C. Wilson
3. Then they asked him about any unusual smells.
Getty / Miles Willis
4. And then they made Spencer examine his scrotum.
Getty / Ben A. Pruchnie
5. Finally they asked Spencer whether he’d had a PBW in the last couple of weeks.
That’s a poky bum wank, FYI.
And Spencer cracked up.
Just. Too. Good.
6. Here’s the full video.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/some-student-pranksters-made-spencer-matthews-think-he-had-a
Leave a Reply