If You Ever Wanted To Try Sushi Without The Fishy Taste, Then This Recipe’s For You!
Sushi can be a bit of an acquired taste, but this modern take on the seafood classic will leave you craving more.
Growing up, I made the decision never to eat seafood, and that’s something that I’ve stuck with for almost a quarter of a century. With that being said, I do still enjoy a mean roll of sushi. I was nearly halfway through college before I tried my first roll, but since then, it’s become one of my favorites.
For those of you who really can’t get down with the fishiness and seaweed weirdness of it all but want to experience the joys of sushi, here’s a recipe that’ll help you out.
Bacon makes everything better. It’s science.
Here’s everything you need to know to make this awesome recipe:
- 6 slices of bacon
- about 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 sticks of string cheese
- BBQ sauce
- crushed Doritos, potato chips, or fried onions
- Place six pieces of bacon on a sushi rolling mat.
- Season the beef with your favorite spice blends.
- Apply a thin layer of beef to the bacon and add string cheese to the center.
- Using the sushi mat, roll it all into a log shape.
- Cook the sushi roll over low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Glaze the roll with BBQ sauce and heat for an additional 10 minutes. Give the roll a second coat about halfway through.
- Roll it all into crushed potato chips, Doritos, or fried onions.
- Slice and serve with a BBQ dipping sauce. Enjoy!
This would send me into such a food coma and I wouldn’t even be mad about it.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/bacon-beef-sushi/