Community Post: Sh*t Canadians Living In The States Have To Deal With
3. But now the novelty has worn off, and all you’re craving is a big bag of these.
8. And were devastated when nobody knew what KD was.
Sure, “Mac & Cheese” tastes the same, but it’s gotta be KD!
11. You don’t think you’ll ever take the U out of neighbour and colour. And
14. You don’t get why people think you say words like “Sorry” and “About” funny.
15. But since they do, you play along. And have convinced at least one person you were raised in an igloo.
22. You’re always compared to Robin Scherbatsky.
Which is cool, as long as nobody digs too far into your past…
26. Until someone brings up Justin Bieber, then you’re like….
28. But get confused when asked to pick up a fifth or a handle.
You still only speak mickey and 40.
29. And every time you have to double check your American bills, all you think is WOW, MONOPOLY MONEY IS WAY MORE PRACTICAL, EH?!!?!
30. You totally get the whole college football rivalry thing.
31. But long for somebody here to understand the Battle of Alberta.
33. You love the Rob Ford scandal because you FINALLY have the chance to talk Canadian politics.
34. And finally, you don’t care who was wearing who on the red carpet…
35. Because this will always be the only fashion show that matters.
What sh*t do you have to deal with?