33 Delicious No-Cook Dishes To Bring To A Holiday Party
1. Pimento Cheese and Crackers
Never had pimento cheese? You should fix that. Recipe here.
2. Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwich Canapés
7. Endive Boats
Endive leaves are naturally perfect for filling with tasty bites like citrus, cheese, or nuts. Recipe here.
8. Raw, Vegan Chocolate Walnut Fudge
You don’t even need a food processor! Just an electric hand mixer, or a whisk and a very strong forearm. Recipe here.
9. Radish-Chive Tea Sandwiches
11. Vegan Banana Split Bites
A simple, light (which can be nice during the holiday season, after you’ve reached your sugar cookie saturation point) dessert. Recipe here.
12. Orange and Carrot Salad with Ginger
Yes, fruits and vegetables can play nice with each other. And the monochrome is pretty striking, no? Recipe here.
14. Warm Herb Jam and Goat Cheese Spread
Make sure to use quality ingredients, and bring some fancy crackers to go along with it. Recipe here.
16. No-Bake Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
I will forever be a diehard Cool Whip fan. There’s something about the exact mix of chemicals that just tastes so right. Recipe here.
17. Prosciutto, Melon, and Mozzarella
If you don’t have a melon baller, just cut the fruit into squares with a knife. Recipe here.
20. Tiny Brie Bites with Fig Jam and Marcona Almonds
21. Monster Cookie Dough Dip
22. Spanish Ham with Olives and Oranges
Spanish ham is unbelievably delicious, but feel free to sub prosciutto or another kind of cured meat. Recipe here.
23. Easy Holiday Bark
Melted chocolate topped with mixed nuts (or anything, really) is easy but surprisingly elegant looking. Recipe here.
24. Rum Soaked Watermelon with Goat Cheese and Mint
Even out-of-season fruit tastes good when it’s soaked in alcohol. And, if you’re worried of them falling apart in transit, skewer each one with a toothpick. Recipe here.
25. Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
Crushed candy canes make these pretzel rods super festive, but if you don’t want them to be holiday-themed, you can easily substitute sprinkles. Recipe here.
26. Sweet and Nutty Kale Salad
Kale salads are a great thing to bring to a party, because you can dress them beforehand and the kale won’t wilt and get soggy like other greens will. Recipe here.
27. Chocolate Tiffin with Pecans
Digestive biscuits are a British thing, but you can get them at almost any supermarket in the US these days. Recipe here.
29. Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
Will put everything else on the dessert table to shame. Recipe here.
30. Everything White Bean Hummus
Pairs best with bagel chips, but pita triangles or crudité will do just fine. (Admittedly, this one calls for roasted garlic, but you can leave that out). Recipe here.
31. Fancy Oreo Truffles
Cookies and cream is America’s favorite flavor. Recipe here.
32. Goat Cheese with Fresh Dill and Paprika
Open cheese package, roll cheese in herbs and spices, serve cheese. Recipe here.
Leave a Reply
Previous Post: Being evangelized to with a knife is very effective.
Next Post: Here have a 3D owl coming to kill you.